- Location: Studio, Amsterdam
- Broadcast: Januari 1 2017
- Director Stage: Pieter Kramer
- Director Television: Norbert ter Hall
- Lighting design:Pelle Herfst- Rapenburg Plaza
- Producer: Han van der Werff
- Set Design: Niek Kortekaas / Alwin Monoply
A musical cocktail of metamorphoses, cunning and sharp claws. If miller’s son Jaap loses all what he had, he could only rely on one friend: his Puss in boots. Together they travel through a strange land in search of food and work. By the clever and inimitable strokes of Puss the two gain the confidence of the king and receive a place at court. Is everything as nice as it seems? The princess as sweet as she looks? Can a monster be a mouse? And how many lives has a cat, anyway?
The television adaptation of the theater performance “De Gelaarsde Poes” is January 1, 2017 to see 19:00 on NPO Zapp.