- Location: China, Beijing and touring
- Open: 15 juni 2016
- Client : The van Gogh Museum and ArtComm BV
- Exhibition design: Event Communication
- Set construction: Fiction Factory
- Lighting design, ShowControl, AV technology and installation: Rapenburg Plaza
- AV content: Elbow
- Printed LED and projection Walls : L2L
- Photography: Jeffrey Steenbergen
The official traveling Van Gogh experience
In every corner of the world, people know Vincent van Gogh. His extraordinary life and enthralling art inspire millions of people to this day. Many know him as the painter of Sunflowers or Almond Blossom, or as the artist who cut off his ear. But the story of the renowned Dutch artist is far richer and more complex than this.
The world-renowned Van Gogh Museum is now proud to present the official Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience. Guided by quotations from personal letters, lifelike reproductions and audiovisual scenes from his artworks, life and environment, visitors embark on a journey through the most important moments of his life, beautifully rendered to simulate the world as he saw it.