- Location: Museum Het Schip, Amsterdam
- Open: 01 July 2016
- Exhibition design: Designwolf
- Décor construction: Brandwacht en Meijer
- Lighting design, lighting and media control, AV technology and installation: Rapenburg Plaza
- Project Management: Heske Dam
- AV content: Captain Video, Sylvain Vriens
- Photography: Cassander Eeftinck Schattenkerk
Next to the Spaarndammerplantsoen in Amsterdam, you can find three monumental housing association blocks, designed by Michel de Klerk. The most expressionistic housing block is called Het Schip by people, and is part of the top of the ‘Amsterdamse School’ (Amsterdam School), an architectural style that originated in the beginning of the 20th century.
In this new extension of Museum Het Schip, you will find a permanent exhibition that focuses on public housing, the architecture, inspiration, the trades, and applied arts of the Amsterdam School.
It has been great to work in this inspiring environment, and to implement our knowledge and expertise regarding ShowControl, AV and light design.