- Location: National Military Museum, Soesterberg
- Open: 16 September 2016 – 29 January 2017
- Exhibition design: ATELIER Alkema
- Décor construction: Kloosterboer
- Lighting design, lighting and media control, AV technology and installation: Rapenburg Plaza
The Dutch National Military Museum created an exhibition about the American flag that was carried during D-Day. The flag waved on the ship that lead the first allied fleet with American soldiers to the coast of France on 6 June 1944. The landings in Normandy were the beginning of the liberation of Western Europe.
For this exhibition, we created the lighting design, the lighting and media control and the AV technology and installation.