- Location: Switzerland, Vevey
- Open: june 15 2016
- Concept, scenography, AV & multimedia : Tinker Imagineers
- architecture: Concept consult architectes
- Set construction: Bruns
- AV and lighting hardware: Mansveld
- Kinect games : The first floor
- interactive games : Yipp interactive people
- Photography : Mike Bink
- Lighting design : Rapenburg Plaza
Nestlé opens its doors. On the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the world’s largest food company Tinker has designed the family experience nest. An open house with a floor area of 6,626 m2, located on the banks of Lake Geneva, Switzerland, in the place where Henri Nestlé established his first factory in 1866. With daily sales of 2 billion items, Nestlé has an enormous impact on society.
For the first time, Nestlé is opening itself up to the public with this visitors’ attraction, showing real people with their dreams and visions, telling the story of its rich history, including the difficulties and mistakes, and addressing the social challenges in nutrition and health that concern us all. Visitors will receive an interactive and personal look behind the scenes. They will accompany the enterprise on a journey through the past, present and future across five different zones: Piazza, Fondations, Zeitgeist, Forum, Visions.