- Location: Holland Open Air Museum, Arnhem
- Open: Autumn 2017
- Exhibition design: Kossmann.dejong
- Décor construction: Heijmerink Wagemakers
- Lighting design: Marc Heinz
- Lighting and media control, AV technology and installation:: Rapenburg Plaza
In the Open Air Museum, the Dutch history in all its facets comes to life. Young and old will enjoy an unforgettable day in the permanent exhibition of the museum park. You will experience how history of our daily life is connected with the major events of the past.
At present we are working on the preparations of a spectacular exhibition, The Canon of the Netherlands, that will open in the autumn of 2017. The museum comes to life in The Canon, with presentations about the flood of 1953, the energy from Dutch soil, resisting child labor, slavery, the Dutch East India Company, World War I and the Dutch State Bible.
For this exhibition, we will provide lighting and media control, AV technology and installation.